You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
Compare with Current
View Page History
Wellbeing in our Village of Physics
The group for well-being at the Department of Physics was formed in the Autumn of 2017 and consists of the following members:
Minna Palmroth (chair), Flyura Djurabekova, Outi Haapanen, Thomas Hackman, Simo Huotari, Venus Keus, Waldemar Kulig, Tuire Savolainen, Lucille Turc, Ilpo Vattulainen, Aleksi Vuorinen and David Weir.
· Wellbeing in general
· What is the purpose of this Wiki web page?
· Who are we, and why each of us is here in this team?
· Sources of funding for science
· Support teams helping in preparing proposals
· Career services
Having a good life at work and outside office
· Entertainment in terms of physics and chemistry seminars/colloquia
· Would you like to render our family happy by organizing social events? Here are instructions.
· Links to life in Helsinki (movies, City of Helsinki, Ballet, Arts Exhibitions)
· Do you have second-hand stuff to buy or cell? Use the university service.
Other important stuff
· Is any important theme missing from above, let us know, or provide this information here! We are open to suggestions!