- The upgrade might fail and the computer might not boot. If this occurs, you must bring the computer to the university IT support for inspection. Should this occur, your files are most likely safe.
- Use a wired network connection if possible. The first upgrade and first login will work better with a wired network connection. USB connected mobile phone works too.
- If you use a wireless network for the upgrade, you need to reconfigure your network at the first login screen.
- If the upgrade script refuses to run, please contact email@example.com.
- The upgrade script will ask for your sudo password, but will accept your university password even if you do not have sudo rights.