After your AD password has changed
(also use this utility to change the login password on a frehsman´s laptop [a.k.a fuksiläppäri]
If at login you are prompted for a login keyring password, type in your old AD password if you want to unlock the keyring.
- start seahorse (press the Windows key, type seahorse and press enter) [on the menu system it is called 'Passwords and keys']
- If you remember your old AD password (that was used when the keyring was created)
- change the password of the login keyring to be the same as your current AD password
- if you don't remember your old AD password
- delete the login keyring
- next time you login a new, empty keyring will be initialized
The next time you after login, you won't be asked for a keyring password.