- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Wellbeing in our Village of Physics
The Work Wellbeing group for Kumpula Physics aims to:
- Increase work wellbeing
- Decrease work ill-being
- Monitoring the work wellbeing
We were established in connection with the wellbeing survey in 2017, with a remit to cover the Department of Physics and HIP on the Kumpula campus. We act as a point of first contact for any difficult situations an employee might have, and advise how to solve problems with work wellbeing. We organise the Physics Department Colloquium to foster social networking and to promote fascinating science. We also organise events, provide information for the wellbeing surveys, analyse the results of those surveys, and develop the Department of Physics Wellbeing Plan. We report from our activities directly to the steering group of the Department.
This wiki page is for most important information that an employee might need.
Feel free to contact us!
- Flyura Djurabekova (chair), Professor, EN, RU, email@example.com
- Eleanna Asvestari (co-chair), Postdoctoral researcher, GR, EN, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ilpo Vattulainen , Professor, FI, EN, email@example.com
- Harriet George, PhD student, EN, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outi Haapanen, PhD student, FI, EN, email@example.com
- Thomas Hackman, University researcher, SV, FI, EN, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simo Huotari, Professor, FI, EN, email@example.com
- Laura Karppinen, HR Specialist, FI, EN, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Waldemar Kulig, Univeristy lecturer, PL, EN, email@example.com
- Eija Tuominen, Chief engineer, FI, EN, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lucile Turc, University researcher, FR, EN, email@example.com
- Laura Karppinen, HR SpecialistIlpo Vattulainen , Professor, FI, EN, laurailpo.karppinen@firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aleksi Vuorinen, Professor, FI, EN, email@example.com
|Page Tree Search|