Old Version 20
changes.mady.by.user Minna Palmroth
New Version Current
changes.mady.by.user Eleanna Asvestari
- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Wellbeing in our Village of Physics
The Work Wellbeing group at the Department of Physics aims at 1) Increasing work wellbeing, 2) decreasing work ill-being, and 3) monitoring the work wellbeing. departmental wellbeing groups support and improve work well-being. The well-being groups’ role is to increase the community spirit and support the integration of new employees by e.g. planning recreational activities as agreed with the Head of Department. The groups’ role is also to raise awareness of wellbeing issues, monitor the well-being of the community members, and share best practices. Wellbeing group can also deal with other issues, if so agreed on with the Head of Department.
We were established in connection to with the wellbeing survey in 2017, with a remit to cover the Department of Physics and HIP on the Kumpula campus. We act as a point of first contact in for any difficult situations an employee might have, and advice advise how to solve problems in with work wellbeing. We organise the Physics Department Colloquium focussing in creating an interesting venue for to foster social networking and to promote fascinating science. We also organise events, provide information for the wellbeing surveys, analyse the results of those surveys, and make our Department's wellbeing plandevelop the Department of Physics Wellbeing Plan. We report from our activities directly to the steering group of the Department.
This wiki page is for most important information that an employee might need.
Feel free to contact us!
Minna Palmroth (chair), Ilpo Vattulainen (co-chair), Flyura Djurabekova, Outi Haapanen, Thomas Hackman, Simo Huotari, Venus Keus, Waldemar Kulig, Tuire Savolainen, Eija Tuominen, Lucille Turc, Aleksi Vuorinen and David Weir.
Currently active members:
- Dr. Eleanna Asvestari (Chairperson), Postdoctoral Researcher, EN, GR, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Doc. Ejia Tuominen (Peer support group leader), Chief Engineer, FI, EN, email@example.com
- Dr. Anne Virkki, Academy Fellow, FI, EN firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laura Karppinen, HR Specialist, FI, EN, email@example.com
- Amina Djurabekova, Doctoral Researcher, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Dimitrios Irodotou, Postdoctoral Researcher, EN, GR, email@example.com
- Dr. David Weir, Assoc. Professor, EN, FI, firstname.lastname@example.org
Former group members:
(Thank you for your contribution!)
- Waldemar Kulig, University Lecturer email@example.com
- Flyura Djurabekova, Professor, EN firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harriet George, PhD student, EN, email@example.com
- Outi Haapanen, PhD student, FI, EN, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thomas Hackman, University researcher, SV, FI, EN, email@example.com
- Simo Huotari, Professor, FI, EN, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lucile Turc, University researcher, FR, EN, email@example.com
- Ilpo Vattulainen , Professor, FI, EN, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aleksi Vuorinen, Professor, FI, EN, email@example.com
- Minna Palmroth, Professor, FI, EN, firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Weir, Assoc. Professor, EN, FI, email@example.com
- Tuire Savolainen, HR Specialist, FI, EN, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oliver Gould, Postdoc, EN, no longer at UH
- Venus Keus, Postdoc, EN, no longer at UH
|Page Tree Search|