Using electronic exams requires
- a number of questions for the question bank. Piloting teachers are provided with training, workshops and support in the creation of meaningful questions.
- decisions on when the exam is open and how long time the exam can take
- adding the questions to the question bank
- assessment and grading
- taking the grades to oodi - which includes various practices in the faculties
If you are interested, please contact the contact persons below or the senior lecturer in university pedagogy in your faculty.
- Faculty of Arts: Kristiina Pirnes
- Faculty of Behavioral Sciences: SIJAINEN?Johanna Puustinen
- Faculty of Law: Kristiina Airosmaa
- Faculty of Theology: Timo Valtonen
- Faculty of Social Sciences: Liisa Myyry
For additional information, please contact project manager Anni Rytkönen, firstname.lastname@example.org.