- Discussed upcoming colloquium, the first to happen online. May colloquium to be decided by colloquium subgroup.
- Outdoor trip postponed until at autumn due to COVID.
- Discussed avenues for funding for the group, from the Department and from foundations such as Wihuri.
- Call for new members postponed to autumn due to COVID.
- Member of the group, Oliver Gould, to leave the University in September.
- Discussed other possible online activities. Should not to repeat things that are already organised.
- Discussed advertising activities. Proposed email to staff on Vappu.
- Contact cards for low-threshold contact persons, Eija Tuominen.
- Eija Tuominen representing us in Genera and Helsingin Tutkijanaiset Ry - The Helsinki Association of Women Researchers.