- The first lecture is on Monday 5 September at 10-12 in room B321.
- The exercise session on Tuesday 22nd of November is cancelled and moved to the next week.
- The last lecture of the course will be on Thursday 8th December.
- The final exam will be organized on Wednesday 21st December at 10-14 in room B321.
- The lecture of Monday 5.12 is cancelled.
Weeks 36-42 and 44-5049, Monday and Thursday 10-12 in room B321. Two hours of exercise classes per week.
- Normal form for the two-variable fragment of first-order logic.
Exam lasts 2,5 hours.
- Finite model property of the two-variable fragment of first-order logic.
- Asymptotic probabilities, 0-1 laws, and extension axioms.
The final exam will be organized on Wednesday 21st December at 10-14 in room B321.
We will follow the structure of K. Luosto's lecture notes: