- 1. Course title
- 2. Course code
- 3. Course status: compulsory or optional
- 4. Course level (first-, second-, third-cycle/EQF levels 6, 7 and 8)
- 5. Recommended time/stage of studies for completion
- 6. Term/teaching period when the course will be offered
- 7. Scope of the course in credits
- 8. Teacher coordinating the course
- 9. Course learning outcomes
- 10. Course completion methods
- 11. Prerequisites
- 12. Recommended optional studies
- 13. Course content
- 14. Recommended and required literature
- 15. Activities and teaching methods in support of learning
- 16. Assessment practices and criteria, grading scale
- 17. Teaching language
1. Course title
Special courses in Atmospheric sciences
2. Course code
Koodeja generoidaan tarpeen mukaan.
3. Course status: compulsory or optional
-Which degree programme is responsible for the course?
Master's Programme in Atmospheric Sciences
-Which module does the course belong to?
Advanced studies in Atmospheric Sciences / Other studies
-Is the course available to students from other degree programmes?
4. Course level (first-, second-, third-cycle/EQF levels 6, 7 and 8)
-Master’s level, degree programmes in medicine, dentistry and veterinary medicine = secondcycle
degree/EQF level 7
-Doctoral level = third-cycle (doctoral) degree/EQF level 8