1. Other studies in Atmospheric Sciences
-Description of the competence provided by the module
2. Module code
3. Module status: compulsory or optional
-Which degree programme is responsible for the module?
-Is the module available to students from other degree programmes?
4. Module level
(first-, second-, third-cycle/EQF levels 6, 7 and 8)
-Bachelor’s level = first-cycle degree/EQF level 6
-Master’s level, degree programmes in medicine, dentistry and veterinary medicine = secondcycle
degree/EQF level 7
-Doctoral level = third-cycle (doctoral) degree/EQF level 8
-Does the module belong to basic, intermediate or advanced studies (cf. Government Decree
on University Degrees)?
5. Recommended time/stage of studies for completion
6. Term/teaching period when the module will be offered
7. Scope of the module in credits
8. Teacher coordinating the module
9. Module learning outcomes
-Description of the learning outcomes provided to students by the module
-See the competence map (https://flamma.helsinki.fi/content/res/pri/HY350274).
-Description of the courses or modules that must be completed before taking this module or
what other prior learning is required
11. Module content
-Which courses make up the module?
13. Module grading (How is the grade determined?)
14. Language of instruction