Statistical methods in public health, fall 2015
Period I, Tuesday 14-18 in Computer class C128.
Practical work is used for the evaluation. The assignment of the practical work will be available via Moodle (October 13).
- Lecture 1 (Binary experiment)
- Lecture 2 (Survival analysis)
- Lecture 3 (Time scales and competing risks)
- Lecture 4 (Confounding, Cox model)
- Lecture 5 (Graphical models and confounding)
- Lecture 6 (Adjusted means and delta method)
- Lecture 7 (Case-control studies)
- Clayton D, Hills M (1993) Statistical Models in Epidemiology. Oxford University Press.
- Pearl J (2000) Causality: Models, Reasoning, and Inference, Cambridge University Press.
- Keogh RH, Cox DR (2014) Case-Control Studies. Cambridge University Press.
- See the Moodle page of the course.
Did you forget to register? What to do?
- Set 1
- Set 2
Course feedback can be given at any point during the course. Click here.