Mathematical modeling, fall 2013
- Here is Mathematica code of the demo program I used for show diffusion instability, and here is the corresponding pdf file.
- The exercises for Friday 29th Nov can be found here.
- The exercises for Friday 22nd Nov can be found here.
- Some additional notes on density-dependent diffusion can be found here.
- Exam dates: Friday, Dec. 13, 08:30-12:30 or Tuesday, Dec. 17, 12:00-16:00 (choose one and do not forget to register)
- We recycle the exercises of the course given in spring 2012.
Basic courses in analysis, linear algebra, probability theory and differential equations.
Weeks 36-42 and 44-50, Tuesday 14-16 and Thursday 14-16 in room B322. Two hours of exercise classes per week.
Friday, Dec. 13, 08:30-12:30 or Tuesday, Dec. 17, 12:00-16:00
Choose one, and don't forget to register.
We shall largely follow the lecture notes of the course given in spring 2012.
Did you forget to register? What to do?