Introduction to mathematical biology, fall 2016
- The course starts only on week 37 (one week after the start of the semester). The first Monday, 12 September, we have the regular lecture 10-12 and a second lecture instead of the exercise class 14-16.
- No lecture on 31 October, but the exercise class is on. Two lectures on 7 November, the second replacing the exercise class in C129.
Weeks 37-42 and 44-50, Monday and Friday 10-12 in room B322. Two hours of exercise classes per week.
19 December 2016 (Monday), 10.15 - 13.00, B121
16 January 2017 (Monday), 10.15 - 13.00, B322
Lecture notes, books, etc. may be used freely during the exam, only may not be shared. Computers are not necessary but may be used with the internet turned off (download files in advance).
The quadratic map: Excel file
Did you forget to register? What to do?
- Exercises 1.1-1.5, Solutions
- Exercises 2.1-2.5, Solutions
- Exercises 3.1-3.5, Solutions
- Exercises 4.1-4.4, Solutions
- Exercises 5.1-5.5, Solutions
- Exercises 6.1-6.5, Solutions
- Exercises 7.1-7.5, Solutions
- Exercises 8.1-8.4, Solutions
- Exercises 9.1-9.5, Solutions
- Exercises 10.1-10.5, Solutions
- Exercises 11.1-11.5, Solutions
Course feedback can be given at any point during the course. Click here.