Wiki-palvelun osoite wiki.helsinki.fi muuttuu wiki-emerita.it.helsinki.fi -osoitteeksi 4.12.2023 – katso lisätietoja tiedotteestamme: https://flamma.helsinki.fi/s/1uCkV
The Wiki address wiki.helsinki.fi will change to wiki-emerita.it.helsinki.fi on 4 December 2023 – see more information on Flamma: https://flamma.helsinki.fi/s/sreoE
Wiki-tjänstens adress wiki.helsinki.fi ändras till wiki-emerita.it.helsinki.fi 4.12.2023 – läs mer i vårt meddelande: https://flamma.helsinki.fi/s/fe3MT
Introduction to Logic I and II, summer 2016
- Introduction to logic I starts on Monday, May 16. First online assignment due Wednesday, May 18 23:55.
- Weekly assignments to be submitted by Wednesdays at 23:55.
- To prepare for the assignments, study the lecturing materials at your own pace and discuss or ask hints in the forum.
- The assignments are peer evaluated workshops where you also need to grade and give feedback to other students' work.
- Peer assessment deadlines are on Sundays at 23:55.
- Introduction to Logic I: Exam on week 25 (June 20-23) in Exactum, Kumpula campus. Exact time will be announced later.
- Introduction to Logic II: Exam on week 35 (August 29 - September 2) in Exactum, Kumpula campus. Exact time will be announced later.
Exams last 2,5 hours.
You can use a calculator (this is general policy but calculators are definitely not needed) in the exam.
All necessary material is found in the course area containing video lectures and handouts. The book "Logic One", written by Professor Jouko Väänänen, is also found in the course home page. You may also read Finnish or Swedish course materials from previous Logic courses. All students have to answer exam questions in English.
Registration - Introduction to Logic I
Registration - Introduction to Logic II
Did you forget to register? What to do?
Course feedback can be given at any point during the course. Click here.