McCullagh, P. & Nelder, J.A. Generalized linear models, 2nd edn, Chapman & Hall, 1989.
- spring 2009 Whole document (version 2009-04-30)
- spring 2008
- syksy 2005
The assignments are distributed during the previous week in the lectures and through this web page. Extra points (maximum 3 points) earned by solving the exercises will be added to the course exam points. An exercise is considered as solved, if you volunteer to present your solution in the exercise session.
- 2009-03-17 Exercises 2
- 2009-03-24 Exercises 3
- 2009-03-31 Exercises 4
- 2009-04-07 Exercises 5
- 2009-04-21 Exercises 6
- 2009-04-28 Exercises 7
- Experimental data: Switching measurements on superconducting Josephson junctions
- Observational data: Follow-up data on cardiovascular diseases
- Observational data: Canadian Automobile Insurance Claims for 1957-1958
- Observational data: Third Party Motor Insurance in Sweden
- Observational data: SUPPORT (Study to Understand Prognoses Preferences Outcomes and Risks of Treatment)