Ph.D., Postdoctoral Researcher
Interplay between High Energy Physics (Quantum Field Theory & String Theory) and Low Energy Physics (Statistical Physics):
-(Boundary) Conformal Field Theory applied in: i) 2D Lattice Models and Schramm-Loewner Evolution (SLE), ii) String Theory and D-branes.
-Non-perturbative Quantum Field Theory and String Theory: I am currently studying i) (AdS/CFT) Dualities, ii) Crystal Melting-Dimer Model and Its Relation to SUSY Gauge Theory-Topological String Theory-Brane Tiling.
1) A. Zahabi, Physical Dimer Model and Quiver Gauge Theories, in preparation.
2) R. Szabo and A. Zahabi, Microscopic Entropy of Crystal Black Holes, in preparation.
5) C. Hongler, K. Kytölä and A. Zahabi, Discrete Holomorphicity and Ising Model Operator Formalism, Contemporary Mathematics 644, 79-115, (2015), arXiv: 1211.7299.
8) M. Chaichian, A. Tureanu, A. Zahabi, Solution of the Stochastic Langevin Equations for Clustering of Particles in Random Flows in Terms of Wiener Path Integral, Phys. Rev. E 81, 066309 (2010), arXiv: 0906.1376.
9) A. Zahabi, The Comparison of Renormalization Group Theory in Continuum Space and on the Lattice, Triviality of 〖λφ〗^4 in Quantum Field Theory, M.Sc. thesis, (2008)
10) A. Zahabi, Applications of Conformal Field Theory and String Theory in Statistical Systems, Ph.D. thesis, (2013), Thesis.pdf
Teacher Assistant in Multi-Scale methods, Department of Mathematics, University of Helsinki, Fall 2011
Address: P.O. Box 68 (Gustaf Hällströmin katu 2b)
FI-00014 University of Helsinki