I am doing research on critical behavior in two-dimensional statistical physics.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org; room D314 of Exactum building. Office hours: Wednesday 13-14 or by appointment.
I am looking for a Ph. D. student to work in the Academy of Finland project. Apply here!
Discrete complex analysis course (spring 2015)
- On SLE martingales in boundary WZW models, with A. Alekseev and A. Bytsko [journal] [arXiv].
- Conformal invariance of spin correlations in the planar Ising model, with D. Chelkak and C. Hongler [journal] [arXiv].
- Critical Ising interfaces in multiply-connected domains, [arXiv]
- Smirnov's observable for free boundary conditions, interfaces and crossing probabilities [journal] [arXiv]
On multiple SLE for the FK-Ising model [arXiv]
Asymptotics of the determinant of discrete Laplacians on triangulated and quadrangulated surfaces, with M. Khristoforov [arXiv]
- Academy of Finland postdoc, 2014 – 2016
- University of Helsinki support funding 2019
- Academy of Finland project "Critical phenomena in dimension two: analytic and probabilistic methods" 2020 – 2024
- Joonas Turunen, Ph. D. thesis "On Ising Model Coupled to Random Planar Triangulations", defended on 30 June 2020 (co-supervised with Antti Kupiainen);
- Petrus Mikkola, MSc thesis "Discrete complex analysis of single- and multivalued functions on isoradial graphs", 2020, submitted.