Creating a template for a specific collection
1. Choose the language of the template in the Languages menu.
2.Click Add new template.
3. At the top of the Add new template window, choose Collection as the level of the template. The Level field now displays the text collection.
4. Under Libraries, click on the library that houses the collection. The Template field now displays the library’s location code.
5. Under Collections, click on the collection for which you want to create the template. The Template field now displays the location code of the selected library, as well as the location code of the selected collection.
- NB! If Location Service contains other locations with the same signum, and you want the new template to target ONLY the chosen location, make sure you select the Include collection code checkbox. Ensure that the collection’s code has been entered in the Collection code field when entering information about the collection in question.
6. Create the template by clicking Save in the lower right corner.