IT for Science group provides support for scientific computing and applications in Faculty of Science. This includes:
- Maintaining University's Cubbli Linux distribution.
- Support for researchers' computing hardware, including desktops, servers, clusters and virtual server environments.
- Support and installation of software for scientific computing.
- Support and installation of programming environments for scientific computing.
- IT4Science group can be contacted through University's Helpdesk, from where relevant tickets are forwarded to us.
- You can send requests directly to the group with email address it4science at helsinki.fi.
- You can chat with us using the university's jabber (click here for instructions): join the channel email@example.com