- Work done:
- Cubbli/Ubuntu 18 installer can now be started from PXE boot (bionic.seed)
- Debian installer seeds are in cubbli18 repository in version.helsinki.fi
- Cubbli 18 can be installed from USB stick live install
- Existing Cubbli 18 installations can be upgraded to new installation
- University configuration from cubbli-hyad package works, including eduroam, openvpn, printing and file systems
- cubbli-extra package works, including Matlab 2018a
- Clonable vmware image of Cubbli 18 with no GUI software or libs.
- vmware-horizon-client works
- Finnish spelling with voikko in mozilla, libreoffice and libenchant
- slack-desktop added
- Cubbli themes, including old Cinnamon theme.
- cubbli-tmcbeans added
- fuxi laptop integration works
- pxe/efi installation with secure boot works
- Matlab2018b has been packaged
- login.helsinki.fi integrated login now works
- Melkinkari.cs.helsinki.fi is now running Cubbli 18
- Pangolin.it.helsinki.fi is now running Cubbli 18
- Stata 15 has been packaged
- Julia Language has been packaged
- Melkki has been upgraded.
- Installer image are now generated by scripts.
- No more updates here, refer to the main Cubbli page for news.
- cubbli-repository-conf package adds repositories to apt configuration, including cubbli repositories and selected 3rd party repositories
- cubbli-ssh-keys install ssh-keys required for remote Cubbli maintenance. If this is removed, the Cubbli development group cannot access the host remotely.
- cubbli-base is a metapackage containing non-graphical software and configuration which does not depend on Cubbli being joined to AD.HELSINKI.FI domain
- cubbli-hyad is a package which contains scripts and configuration which are used when Cubbli is being used in AD.HELSINKI.FI domain
- cubbli-desktop is a metapackage which depends on essential GUI software. Essential if Cubbli is being used in laptop or workstation
- cubbl-apps is a metapackage which depends on applications which are installed in Cubbli
- cubbli-dev is a metapackage which depends on software required for development
- cubbli-extra is a metapackage which installs 3rd party software non free software which is packaged or downloaded to Cubbli-repositories by the Cubbli development team
- cubbli-theme install Cubbli look & feel
- cubbli-stata Cubbli packaging of Stata
- cubbli-full Metapackage which install everything
Test that bionic.seed works and installs correct packages
Install r-cran R-packages
install keras https://keras.io
snaps do not work (this is a bug in the snap system, they make assumptions about home directories).