DOCTORAL PROGRAM IN INVERSE PROBLEMS
Doctoral Program in Inverse Problems (former Inverse Problems Graduate School) is a doctoral program jointly offered by 7 departments in 6 universities in Finland:
- University of Helsinki, Department of Mathematics and Statistics,
- Aalto University School of Science and Technology, Institute of Mathematics,
- University of Eastern Finland, Department of Physics and Mathematics,
- Lappeenranta University of Technology, Department of Mathematics and Physics,
- University of Oulu, Department of Mathematical Sciences,
- University of Oulu, Sodankylä Geophysical Observatory,
- Tampere University of Technology, Institute of Mathematics.
The doctoral program is funded by the Ministry of Education and it is working in close collaboration with the Finnish Centre of Excellence in Inverse Problems (granted by the Academy of Finland for the period 2006-2011).