Upcoming conferences and workshops
- Harmonic Analysis program, Mathematical Sciences Research Institute MSRI, Berkeley, California, 17.1.-26.5.2017, including:
- Harmonic analysis session in RSME2017, University of Zaragoza, Spain, 30.1.-3.2.2017
Past conferences (co-)organized by us
- Singular integrals and partial differential equations, workshop in Helsinki 24.-27.5.2016
- Frontiers of singular integrals, workshop in Helsinki, 2.-5.6.2015
- 4th Finnish-Estonian Mathematics Colloquium & Finnish Mathematical Days 2014, 9.-10.1.2014
- Stochastics, Harmonic Analysis and PDE, Jyväskylä, 19.-20.12.2013 (co-organized by S. Geiss, T. Hytönen, M. Parviainen & A. Toivola)
- Session on Harmonic Analysis & Operators (co-organized by T. Hytönen & A. Rosén) in the 26th Nordic & 1st European-Nordic Congress of Mathematicians, Lund, 10.-13.6.2013.
- Singular Integrals, Randomness and Weights, 29.-31.8.2012 (first workshop within the ERC Starting Grant AnProb )2
Other selected past conferences
- Harmonic Analysis at its Boundaries, Nantes, France, 20.-24.6.2016.
- 10th International Conference on Harmonic Analysis and PDE, El Escorial (Madrid), 13.-17.6.2016
- 27th Nordic Congress of Mathematics, Stockholm, 16.-20.3.2016.
- Reflectionless measures, Wolff’s potentials, and rectifiability, North Dakota State University, USA, 27.-31.7.2015.
- Geometric measure theory, optimal mass transportation and PDEs, Sant Feliu de Guíxols, Barcelona, Spain, 15.-19.6.2015.
Harmonic Analysis and PDE, Aalto University, 8.-12.6.2015.
- St. Petersburg - Helsinki Math Colloquium, St. Petersburg, Russia, 5.-7.5.2015.
Harmonic Analysis, Partial Differential Equations and Geometric Measure Theory, Madrid, 12.-16.1.2015
- Banach spaces and their applications in analysis, Luminy, Marseille, France, 12.-16.1.2015
- Functional calculus and Harmonic analysis of semigroups (Besançon, France, 1-3.10.2014)
- 9th International Conference on Harmonic Analysis and Partial Differential Equations (El Escorial, June 2012)
- Harmonic Analysis and Applications (Sevilla, June 2010)
- Geometric measure theory and singular integrals (Spring 2017)
- Harmonic analysis and square functions (Fall 2015)
- Elliptic partial differential equations (Spring 2015)
- Dyadic analysis and weights (Spring 2014)
- Time-frequency analysis (Spring 2012)
- Weighted inequalities (Spring 2011)
- The real-variable Hardy space and BMO (Spring 2010)
- Singular integrals and the Tb theorem (Spring 2009)
- Martingales and harmonic analysis (Spring 2008 and Fall 2012)