Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- If you are not from University of Helsinki and do not have an Open IRIS account already click "Register"
- Enter your email
- Now you should be able to use your social identity or provide a new password for the specified email
- Enter your name
- Join your research group if it is there already otherwise press "Skip"
- You will be sent a confirmation email. Click the link on the message to complete registration.
- Now you should have access to the Open IRIS system and you should be able to login using the provided email.
- Before starting a project, you will need to request access from one of providers that you would like to use; navigate to the Browse→Providers tab and press and press
- upon processing the request you will be notified with an email
- After approval please follow the additional instructions on how to start a group and initiate a project on Open IRIS for Users#Accessbasedonprojects