Research areas in Biomathematics
- Adaptive dynamics
- The mathematical theory of structured populations
- Population and metapopulation dynamics
- Competitive, cooperative, and predator-prey systems
- Evolution of dispersal
- Evolution of host-pathogen systems
- The mathematical theory of speciation
- Plant-endophyte interactions
- Modelling malaria epidemics
- Mathematical taxonomy of micro-organisms
Our seminars are very informal, where many questions are asked, new ideas are tried on the blackboard, and free discussion is encouraged. All interested are warmly welcome!
Click here for the current list of titles.
Jointly with the Department of Biosciences, our students run the Theoretical Ecology and Evolution Journal Club.
Click here for a list of visitors.