Home | Registration | Important Dates | Scientific Programme | Speakers | Instructions for Speakers | Travel and Accommodation | Sponsors | Committees | Contacts
Registration is required for both in-person and online (virtual) participants.
REGISTRATION FEES for in-person participants (participation in person in Tartu)
- Regular participant (developed countries) by 13 June 200 €, from 14 June 225 €
- Regular participant (developing and transition countries, see ISI definition at https://www.isi-web.org/resources/developing-countries) by 13 June 150 €, from 14 June 170 €
- Full-time student (developed countries) 50 €
- Accompanying person (incl. social program) 110 €
- Participants from Ukraine are exempt from the registration fee
- ONLINE PARTICIPATION is free of charge for all registered participants
The registration fee includes:
- Sessions and conference material
- Coffee and refreshments
- Welcome party
- Farewell Party
- Guided city walk
- Guided tour: Eesti Rahva Muuseum ERM (The Estonian National Museum)
Participants are encouraged to submit contributed papers.
NOTE: Contributed papers will be allowed mainly for in-person participants.
Templates and e-form for paper submissions can be found on Instructions for Speakers page.
To register, open, fill in and submit the electronic Registration Form below.
Step 1: On-line registration
Please register your participation by opening, filling in and submitting the online registration form below.
Before entering into online registration please check the applicable registration fee. After completing and submitting the online registration form please go to Step 2.
Step 2: Payment of registration fee
Payments should be made by bank transfer to the following bank account:
Bank name and address: Swedbank AS, Liivalaia 8, 15040 Tallinn, Estonia
Beneficiary’s name: Eesti Statistikaselts
NOTE1: Indicate clearly the name of participant(s)! E.g. "Workshop registration fee for NAME1, NAME2, NAME3 …“.
Note2: If you need an invoice for payment, please fill in the relevant section of the registration form (Send me an invoice... (Yes/No)).
Terms of Cancellation
Cancellation until 10th of August can be refunded 100%. But later cancellations cannot be refunded.
Risto Lehtonen, Maria Valaste
|Latvia||Mārtiņš Liberts, Baiba Zukula|
|Lithuania||Danutė Krapavickaitė, Andrius Čiginas|
|Ukraine||Tetiana Ianevych, Olga Vasylyk|
Last update 18 May 2022