Centres of Excellence
Conferences will be or have been organized in the University of Helsinki, if not otherwise stated.
- Noon-to-Noon Sauna Seminar of the FDPSS, December 12-13 2013
- XXII Rolf Nevanlinna Colloquium 2013 August 5-9, 2013
- Workshop on Singular Integrals, Randomness and Weights, 29.-31.8.2012, Helsinki
- SF-180: Snapshots of Stochastics Frontiers at 180 Degrees, December 8-9, 2011, Helsinki, Finland
- Workshop on Random structures, growth processes and conformal methods, March 23-26, 2009 Helsinki, Finland.
- FSDONA, August 25-29, 2008, Helsinki, Finland
- FSDONA Workshop, August 22-24, 2008, Helsinki, Finland
- Finland-Japan Joint Seminar on Analysis, 27-29 August 2007, Helsinki, Finland
- Lars Ahlfors Centennial Celebration, 20-24 August 2007, Helsinki, Finland
- Second Baltic-Nordic Conference on Survey Sampling, 2.-7.6.2007, Kuusamo
- Seminar of the Center of Excellence of Geometric Analysis and Mathematical Physics, 15.-16.5.2006, Helsinki
- Quasiweekend, 2.-3.12.2005, Helsinki
- Stochastics in Finland (Stokastiikka Suomessa), 13-15 December, 2004, Exactum, auditorium CK112
- Visitor programme in mathematics 2005-2006
- Visitor programme in mathematics 2004-2005
- Logic Colloquium 2003, 14-20 Aug 2003
- Transformation Groups and Related Topics, 4-9 Aug 2003
- XIX Rolf Nevanlinna Colloquium, 10-14 June, 2003, University of Jyväskylä.
- The 4th Dynstoch Workshop, 22-24 May 2003
- Virtual contents for mathematics.
- The Finnish-Estonian Colloquium "Recent Developments in Mathematics in Finland and Estonia", Tallinn Pedagogical University, Estonia, 27-29 May, 2002
- IV Lukuteorian päivät (IV Number Theory Days), 23-24 May, 2002
- Seminar on Partial Differential Equations and Metric Spaces, 13-24 May, 2002,