Analysis Research Group
Analysis is one of the main research areas at the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Helsinki. Analysis has deep traditions in Helsinki, and during the last years the most valuable results have been achieved in nonlinear potential theory, nonlinear partial differential equations, mathematical physics, conformal geometry and quasiregular mappings.
- Four Generations in Analysis, Domains, and Mappings - Conference on the occasion of the 70th birthday of Olli Martio, August 5-6, 2011, University of Jyväskylä
- Analysis Seminar (Analyysin seminaari 2014-2015)
- Analysis Seminar (Analyysin seminaari 2013-2014)
- Analysis Seminar (Analyysin seminaari 2012-2013)
- Geometric Analysis Seminar (Geometrisen analyysin seminaari)
- Seminar in Functional Analysis (Funktionaalianalyysin seminaari)